Updated: Nov 2, 2022
ACCELQ is a leading Continuous Testing platform, deeply aligned with Salesforce to significantly accelerate and improve the quality of your Salesforce releases. ACCELQ is a collaborative cloud platform to automate, manage, execute and track Salesforce testing.
ACCELQ accelerates Salesforce test automation with pre-defined Codeless Salesforce test assets with real-time release alignment. ACCELQ is aligned deeply with the Salesforce ecosystem of core products and partners. ACCELQ easily automates end-to-end flows in an integrated Salesforce environment from Web-API-Mobile.
ACCELQ platform has achieved 3x acceleration in Release testing of Salesforce implementations across hundreds of customers across industry verticals. ACCELQ was named a leader in The Forrester WaveTM: Continuous Test Automation Suites, Q2 2020 report.
ACCELQ for Salesforce
ACCELQ for Salesforce makes test automation that’s lightning-fast & easy, just like Salesforce! Here is what makes us a leader –
● Salesforce Release Alignment: Being an ISV partner, ACCELQ is aligned to Salesforce releases to ensure smooth Salesforce upgrades with robust Automation testing
● Codeless Salesforce automation of Web, Mobile & API: AI-driven no-code test automation on cloud optimized for Salesforce-specific Dynamic technology
● Used by Internal Salesforce Teams: ACCELQ is used by internal Salesforce teams like the Pre-release Business scenario testing team.
● On Salesforce AppExchange: ACCELQ is the only cloud-based Continuous testing and automation platform on Salesforce AppExchange.
● Seamless Support for Salesforce Technology Stack: ACCELQ seamlessly automates Salesforce classic, lighting, and lightning web components.
The ACCELQ Difference
ACCELQ brings the discipline, flexibility, and power of conventional code-based setup into a codeless world to give your testing real acceleration and achieve sustainable automation with no technical barriers. Here is where we stand out –
● AI-Powered No Code Test Automation on Cloud.
● Fastest Test Automation Development with the lowest maintenance.
● Web, API, Mobile, and Desktop are automated in the same flow.
● In-sprint automation to align with DevOps and Agile.
● Enable manual testers to automate testing without the need for programming
● Visual application model for business process validation.
● Self-healing autonomic test automation to align with fast-release changes.
● AI-based automated test case generation and data planning.
● Built-in test management, Version control, and governance capabilities.
● Seamless CI/CD integration and natural traceability.